Senior Agenda Link

Senior Agenda airs live every Thursday morning at 10 am. Podcasts are also available.



Saturday, September 28, 2013

Surveying the Senior Landscape with Lisa Stockdale

writing-letter.jpg (600×428)
Thank you for reading this blog and listening to Senior Agenda. A great deal of research and thought go into each post and program.  We are working to survey the senior landscape in an effort to provide you with relevant information and raise awareness about senior issues and concerns.  It is reassuring to know that you care.

In the coming days, I will be offering a weekly commentary called "Surveying the Senior Landscape with Lisa Stockdale."  In other words, I will be offering my opinion.  If there is a particular topic you would like to see discussed, please let me know.  My ears are always open.  I welcome your comments, criticisms and maybe even the occasional amen.  Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment