1. Folic Acid found in spinach, asparagus, breakfast cereals, and lentils.
2. B-12 found in turkey, salmon, crab, mussels, chicken, beef, eggs and milk.
3. Vitamin C found in oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, tomatoes, sweet red peppers, broccoli and potatoes.
4. Vitamin D found in canned salmon, sardines, mackerel, instant oatmeal, cereal, egg yolks, soy milk, cow’s milk and orange juice fortified with Vitamin D.
5. Omega 3 Fatty Acids found in flaxseed oil, walnuts, canola oil, canned tuna, oysters, herring, sardines, salmon, trout and crab.
6. Calcium found in orange juice, cow’s milk, leafy greens and kale.
A note about sodium...
Also remember to limit sodium intake. Processed foods are typically extremely high in sodium and should be avoided. Fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables, fresh meats and fish, dry beans, oats, eggs and brown rice are all naturally low in sodium.